Business and Technical Advisory Team
Steven Arnoczky, DVM
- Director of Laboratory for Comparative Orthopedic Research at MS
- Published 185+ scientific articles, 150+ scientific abstracts, and written 78 book chapters
- Co-edited three books on basic science topics related to sports medicine
Successful sales and marketing executive with over 30 years experience bringing novel orthopedic, sports medicine, and biologics technologies to market. Mr. Fehr was the second hire at Arthrosurface, Inc., and he was a key member of the executive team responsible for sales and marketing for 18 years. Arthrosurface was acquired by Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANIK) on Feb. 03, 2020.
John R. Tighe
- CEO/ President of Zipline Medical. Previously served as:
- CEO/ President of PEAK Surgical, Inc.
- Sr. VP/ GM of Anthro Care National Sales Manager, Acufex Microsurgical
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, University of Maryland
- Founder and President of Accent Biomedical
- Chief Technology Officer at TheraCell Inc.
- 30 years leadership experience in the medical device industry
- Chief Technology Officer at Anika Therapeutics
- Vice President R&D and General Manager at Spine Wave Inc.
- Smith & Nephew