Foot & Ankle Advisory Team
Kerry Zang, DPM, DABPS
- Podiatric Medical Director of CIC Foot & Ankle
- Inventor on 6 medical device patents.
- Principal Investigator on multiple clinical trials.
- Published in a variety of medical journals.
Samuel B. Adams, MD, FAOA, FAAOS
- Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Associate Residency Program Director Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Duke University Medical Center
- Led to nearly 200 peer-reviewed publications and numerous international and national presentations
Michael Coughlin MD
- Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco
- Director-Emeritus, St. Alphonsus Coughlin Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Past President, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Past President, International Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies Editor, Surgery of the Foot and Ankle, 9th Edition
Richard Ferkel, MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at UCLA
- Chief of arthroscopic surgery at Wadsworth Veterans Hospital
- Member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine,
- International Society for Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
Bob Baravarian, DPM
- UCLA Medical Group and Chief of Podiatric Surgery
- Board-Certified Podiatric Foot and Ankle Specialist
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Co-director of the University Foot and Ankle Institute
- Editor Emeritus of the international medical journal, Foot and Ankle Specialist
Richard Silverstein, DPM
- William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois
- Surgical residency training at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
- Dr. Silverstein is the Division Head of the Podiatry Section, Department of Surgery at Harford Memorial Hospital
- Board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.