Foot & Ankle Advisory Team
Kerry Zang, DPM, DABPS
- Podiatric Medical Director of CIC Foot & Ankle
- Inventor on 6 medical device patents.
- Principal Investigator on multiple clinical trials.
- Published in a variety of medical journals.
Samuel B. Adams, MD, FAOA, FAAOS
- Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Associate Residency Program Director Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Duke University Medical Center
- Led to nearly 200 peer-reviewed publications and numerous international and national presentations
Michael Coughlin MD
- Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco
- Director-Emeritus, St. Alphonsus Coughlin Foot and Ankle Clinic
- Past President, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Past President, International Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies Editor, Surgery of the Foot and Ankle, 9th Edition
Richard Ferkel, MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at UCLA
- Chief of arthroscopic surgery at Wadsworth Veterans Hospital
- Member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine,
- International Society for Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society.
Bob Baravarian, DPM
- UCLA Medical Group and Chief of Podiatric Surgery
- Board-Certified Podiatric Foot and Ankle Specialist
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Co-director of the University Foot and Ankle Institute
- Editor Emeritus of the international medical journal, Foot and Ankle Specialist
Richard Silverstein, DPM
- William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, Illinois
- Surgical residency training at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
- Dr. Silverstein is the Division Head of the Podiatry Section, Department of Surgery at Harford Memorial Hospital
- Board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Calvin Rushing, DPM
Fellowship-Trained, Podiatric Surgeon, specializing in advanced reconstruction of the foot and ankle including total ankle replacement, arthroscopic cartilage repair, deformity correction, minimally invasive surgery, sports injuries, and trauma.
BRIAN BENSON, DPM, MS, MPH, AACFAS, DABPM
Fellowship trained podiatric surgeon specializing in reconstruction of pediatric and adult foot & ankle deformities, including external/internal fixation, supra-malleolar osteotomies, total ankle replacement, nerve decompression, various flap techniques and trauma.